Where We Play
We are currently running our game at Red Barn airsoft site near Swords, Co. Dublin. You can find the Red Barn website here.
- From the M1, take Junction 4.
- Continue North (North-East) on the R132 toward Blake's Cross.
- Take a left off of the R132 onto the R129 (signposted to Ballyboughal.)
- 200m after crossing over the M1, Red Barn Airsoft is a metal gate on your right (if you hit the crossroads you've gont too far!)
The 101 Bus (from town)brings you past the turn for Ballboughal, You may ask the driver(when you get on) , if he/she might let you off the bus at the turn. From there its about a 15 minute walk down the road and over the bridge.
GPS co-ordinates: 53°30'29.54" N, 6°12'24.18" W
We will be running some games at The Compund airsoft site near Navan in the Summer of 2012. You can find The Compound's website here.
- From Navan, travel out toward Kells on the Kells road.
- At the Silver Tankard pub turn immediately right.
- At the T-junction turn left and then take the first available right hand turn.
- Follow the road, and after the graveyard on the left turn right onto the Gibbstown Road.
- The site is opposite the Daybreak shop you will pass on the left.